- At the gates of Brest
- 5 minutes from the marina and the commercial port
- Oceanopolis package (Aquarium)
The Brit Hotel Brest Le Relecq-Kerhuon has 43 very comfortable rooms, thanks in particular to its popular bedding (mattress and box spring) which is based on a restful sleep.
The Brit Hotel Brest Le Relecq-Kerhuon offers 3 types of rooms between 14 and 16m² :
- Twin rooms, rooms with 2 beds of 90cm each
- Double rooms composed of a double bed of 180cm or 140cm.
- 3 communicating rooms, one with a double bed and the other with 2 twin beds
Rooms very well renovated, equipped and decorated!
All our rooms are equipped with a duvet so that you can sleep as at home. Your satisfaction through the comfort of our rooms and a quality service are our priorities. All of them also have a courtesy tray (hot drinks + biscuits) at your disposal.
Our rooms were renovated in 2017 and a modern decoration was suggested.
They all have a telephone with a direct line, a flat-screen television of 80cm enriched with DTT, Canal+, Eurosport, CNN and cinema+ and fully equipped bathrooms.
In your bedroom, everything has been thought to make your stay pleasant, large worktop, double glazing and cloak.
The little pluses of the rooms of the Kerhuon de Brest :
- New bedding (mattress and box spring)
- An office corner
- A luggage rack
- We have equipped our rooms with halogen lighting and a wall lamp for a soft and pleasant luminosity.
- Finally, our welcome booklet will provide you with various tourist information about Brest
Our bathrooms are all fully equipped and very functional. They are equipped with a shower and a washbasin; many welcome products are available to guarantee your satisfaction.
Follow directions if you travel by car
. 5 min from Océanopolis (aquarium)
. 4 km from Francis Le Blé stadium
. 2 min from Moulin Blanc beach
. 2 min from Ikea
. 10 min from ZI Kergaradec (industrial park)
. 10 min from Brest city centre
. 5 min from the port
. 5 min from the marina
. 10 min from Francis Le Blé stadium
. 10 min from Brest railway station
. 10 min from Guipavas airport
. 10 min boat services to the islands
. 20 min from Technology Park (Technopôle Brest Iroise)
. 20 min from Penfeld Exhibition Centre
From Nantes: Take Quimper N165. After the Iroise bridge, take the first exit Le Relecq-Kerhuon
. From Rennes: Take Saint-Brieuc-Brest N12. Take Quimper/Nantes N165 exit. Follow directions to Quimper at each roundabout.